After your files have been received and reviewed by our preflight department we will email you an E-Proof (electronic PDF proof) within 1 to 2 business days for your review and approval. To insure that your files are print-ready please review the instructions on our Artwork Guidelines page.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES DO NOT BEGIN UNTIL PROOF(S) HAVE BEEN APPROVED. Timely proof approval is critical.
Graphic Proof Options
Graphic E-Proof (free)
- E-Proofs (emailed PDFs) are provided at no charge for reviewing layout and content.
- E-proofs are not color correct and should not be used for confirmation of final quality. E-proofs are intentionally low-res and are not print-ready files.
- Template lines do not print on final output.
- Specified PMS color matches will be matched to the best possible interpretation for the specific output device. Catalogs, printed proofs, etc. can also be used for color matching.
- It is the client’s responsibility to check e-proofs for spelling and grammatical errors. Client-approved graphics that contain errors will not be reprinted free of charge.
- Lead times are based on business days (excluding weekends and holidays) and do not include shipping transit time.
Graphic Printed Proof (additional cost)
- If specific color matching is critical, we strongly recommend ordering a printed proof prior to printing. Although ordering printed proofs adds cost and production time, it is the ONLY WAY to ensure that color output will meet your satisfaction.
- If color is unsatisfactory on jobs without a printed proof, prints can be redone at additional cost.
- If you would like to order a printed proof, please add it to your shopping cart as you complete your order. Price includes overnight shipping.
- Please note that printed proofs ADD TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS to production lead time.